Is the Hydrozone for you?
The Hydrozone is the flagship of our swim spa range. It is our only dual zone swim spa. With seperate therapy, relaxation and swim zones. This design has many advantages. One is the ability to have different temperature settings in the zones, making the most of comfort levels.
The Hydrozone has comfortable seating for the entire family, up to 68 jets, up to thee high volume swim jets and 7 pumps. After a swimming work-out you can relax in the spa zone and choose from a lounger seat, a neck and shoulder massage seat, 2 back massage seats or the frequently used cool down seat.The Hydrozone pro + swim spa is also available in two depths, pick either the standard water depth of 51 inches, or achieve new heights of luxury in the 59 inches (XD) Extra Deep version.
- Showroom locations
- Shipping Fees
- Swim spa exercise video
- We deliver and service nationwide
- Roll-Over cover upgrade
- Hydrozone Spec Sheet
- Dimension : 232" x 91" x 51" / 59" 5.9 x 2.3 x 1.3 / 1.5m
- Canadian Standards Association ( CSA ) certified
- Custom-made for extremely cold Canadian weather
- 20 year warranty on frame
- Pumps, Keypads & Spa controllers are manufactured by Gecko Alliance located in Canada
- Assembled and tested in Canada
- Insulated Thermoclad Cabinet is maintenance-free.
- Superior USA made Aristech acrylic
- Thermobond 4 layer shell construction
- Steel frame construction
- Duraflex no kink PVC plumbing
- Premium extreme cold climate insulation
- 'Artic' 6-inch thick lockable hard-cover
- 5 x 7bhp pumps
- 3 Swimming jets
- 2 Dedicated efficient energy circulation pump
- Low monthly electricity cost of 18$ for 24h filtration (based on 10cents/kwh)
- Ultra Violet sanitation
Dimensions5.9 x 2.3 x 1.3 / 1.5m
Volume1,259 / 5,425 ltr
Weight (full)8,174 kg
JetsUp to 68